Saturday, May 29, 2010

Changing my blog name

Well as I've finally started to work on the blog entry about Jack's birthday, which was over 2 months ago, I've decided to change the name of my blog. Every entry I do is much later than I intend and there are a dozen blog entries in between there that never get written. So I'm changing my blog name to The Better Late Than Never Blog. It really described my blog style. Maybe it will help me give myself more grace and just write when I can rather than feel guilty about not recording things in a more timely manner. And in reality as Loving the Simple Life described my life pretty accurately, so does Better Late than Never. I've started (and restarted) many things in my life rather late. I got married in my thirties and started having kids in my mid-thirties. Got my masters around then too, which also changed my career focus. Well technically my career focus right now is being a stay at home mom and not loosing my mind at the same time so I suppose even with my new career direction on hold it will be another "better late than never" kind of thing. I plan to hopefully resume working when Joey is preschool age. Anyway, I introduce to you The Better Late Than Never Blog.

(And for my own personal historical purpose I'm going to include here the original description of my blog when it was titled Loving the Simple Life. It still fits but this new name seems to fit better right now :) -
Loving the Simple Life - I'm Mary Jo or MJ. As my blog title states, I'm loving the simple life. I mean it isn't always overtly simple but I'm loving the "simple" things in my life like being a stay at home mom, my fun intense son Jack, my sweet sweet smiley baby Joey and my rock of a husband John. I've realized that the difficult things I've gone through in life, the not so simple times in my life, have caused me to appreciate times like this. So this is me, just loving the simple life.

1 comment:

Angela said...

I love it!!

You must have learned this trait from your parents, who married late in life. ;)