Sunday, March 11, 2012

Back on Facebook...

Well I'm back on Facebook and doing OK with how much time I've spent on there vs. on other things. Then again it's been a busy time as we had Jack's 6th birthday party with his friends on Saturday. I'll just say he and his friends had fun and we survived....Joey, his 2.5 year old brother, not so much. He seemed to be having a grand time but got way overwhelmed after an hour and just started having meltdown after meltdown. But I'll have to share then fun and photos from the day in another post. I can't believe he's going to be 6 next week!

Anyway with all the prep, day of and then come down from the party I haven't had much time to Facebook nor bake/ cook. Thursday I did make the lovely Apple Carrot Muffins listed below, again...less than 48 hours after I made the last batch. Jack and I love them! I think this week I'll be making a big pot of my own Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup (good luck describing this recipe MJ) and a new chicken enchilada recipe.

No comments: