Sunday, April 5, 2009

Oh the things they say

I've got to write this down somewhere, I mean this is part of why I started a blog. All these funny wonderful things 3 year olds say you think you will remember forever but don't. Hmmm that gives me an idea for a regular blog entry... ya know something to actually get me blogging on a regular basis.

This one was with daddy when he and Jack went to McDonalds.
They arrived and were standing in line - Jack had already been over to visit the toy display. While they were in line Jack kept saying to daddy "Pirate daddy, I see a pirate." Daddy says, no Jack there's no pirate in the toy display (or, well actually it is more like daddy to just ignore Jack's random commentary.)
Fast forward about 5-10 minutes later... Jack and daddy are sitting and eating and daddy sees a man with a black eye patch walk by. Uh oh! Daddy figures this "pirate" was standing in line behind them and that is what Jack was trying to explain to daddy!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Haha, that is cute. Lily always says "argh" when she plays with Ben's pirate sword. I imagine she would have done that to the poor man. :)

Me, My Shelf and I said...

I just had to tell you, I added your blog to my list on my blog :0) And I'm follower now too :0)

check mine out!

http://the-sweeney-family.blogspot.com

HUGS! See you on the DDC!

Anonymous said...

I once knew a toddler that had been brainwashed that the man on the Wheaties box with the basketball was named "Michael Jordan!" After that, whenever in public, the toddler then proceeded to point out all the dark skinned men and yell "MICHAEL JORDAN!!"

~ Ur pal Mel