Sunday, April 19, 2009

Oh the things they say

Sometimes the best things they say are things you over hear them say to someone else... you are allowed to laugh a little more and not required to hide your expression as much!

Daddy was just giving Jack a bath. He'd asked Jack to roll over on his tummy and swim so he could clean Jack's butt.
After some scrubbing and then splashing from Jack rolling back over and sitting up on his knees I hear -
Jack, in a mildly distressed voice: It's bigger daddy?! It's bigger?! Make it small again!
Daddy: Oh, well... it's OK they do that sometimes...
Jack, more distressed: Make it small again, make it small again! It's bigger?!
Daddy: It's OK hunny they do that sometimes... just think of... well something like baseball or grandma.
Mommy: Stifled laughter from the other room (not an easy thing to do 8 months pregnant).

Need I say anything more?

Hmm.... I'll have to do a post on this specific topic/ theme. There have been a few interesting quotes from the past that must be shared and recorded for future blackmail. Hey, he's a boy right? And we are having another one soon... we better just get use to it!

6 comments:

Heather said...

LOL, that is so funny! Oh my, the things these boys do with their parts. Cooper was just walking around with binoculars in his underpants. I still don't know why.

Shannon said...

lol! i remember the first time carter said that too. oh, the fun of boys!!!!

Angela said...

Okay, I just read that outloud to Matthew and he literally laughed out loud. LOVE IT!

Christia said...

Oh man! SO funny!

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! You look so adorable in your avatar picture MJ. Now I will have that image burned into my head, instead of the one with you overdue with Jack.

Mary Jo said...

LOL Sara - well I'm glad I finally replaced that prego image.... this one is much nicer :)